venerdì 5 luglio 2013

Interview to Clown at Download Festival 2013

In the last period Clown has released several statements. Here is what he said:

"We are in a new situation. We are in a condition that we had not planned, losing a brother. Neither of us wants record an album at the moment. I can only speak for myself, I will not go into a studio and didn't see my brother. I'm not ready for this.'m not ready to commit myself in the music and not see him there, knowing it was the biggest part of the process of writing music. I need a little 'more time. I need to be able to go there and think 'What would Paul?'. we need a little 'more time, but what is great is that we are all a bit' older and everyone knows what the other is doing. the fact that Jim [Root] and Corey [Taylor], who have a new album with Stone Sour, are willing to make a show of Slipknot ... this is simply love. E 'self-respect and respect for the band. We are a family and we are now all doing the best for each other. "

Below is the statement in an interview Friday at the Download Festival:

"We have not written an album in five years because we have written one, we have been on tour for two years and Paul is dead, and it's been three years. What do you want from me? Nothing. When we return you will understand it, we will understand, and will be okay. we will be the first band that could stop for five years and come back as if we had never stopped. "





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento