mercoledì 4 settembre 2013

Scar The Martyr: listen to "Cruel Ocean"

Scar The Martyr – the new band formed by Slipknot’s Joey Jordison – have previewed another new track from their self-titled debut album, out September 30.

Check out Cruel Ocean here

Slipknot drummer Jordison wrote all the songs along with vocalist Henry Derek Bonner of Blood Promise. They were joined in the studio by keyboardist Chriss Vrenna (Nine Inch Nails) and guitarists Jed Simon (Strapping Young Lad) and Kris Norris (Darkest Hour). The touring version of the band also features In This Moment bassist Kyle Konkiel.

Joey Jordison recently said of the album: “I’d been working on new Slipknot material but I ended up with so much stuff I had to take a step back and stop working on it – the time wasn’t right.

“I came up with a bunch of material that was really killer and heavy, and started taking some of it in a different direction. I started focusing on a lot of the post-punk and industrial stuff that I’ve always loved. That’s how it started."

Joey Jordison Slipknot

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento